Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Photojournalism

This Picture was taken during the 1960's and the civil rights movement for Blacks. It was a very frightening time, and I think that is expressed in this photo. The fact that the fire is truly the focus, but you also see the chaos of the background really moves me.

I wish I knew more about this photo. The framing is amazing, and it really draws me in.

This photo is from the early 1900's of "Newsies" or paper boys. I love the line and value of this picture.
This is a picture of a house fire. The dominance of the couple really shows strong emotion.

This is a picture of some impoverished boys bathing in a river. I love the texture and rule of thirds.

NONE OF THESE PHOTOS ARE MINE! These are just pictures I like that are photojournalism.
-Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment